- With proper care, you can enjoy sterling silver, 14K gold filled jewelry for a lifetime.
- All jewelry should avoid contact with chlorine, perfume, lotion, and other harsh chemicals so you can enjoy your jewelry for a long time after purchase.
- Avoid, swimming, exercising, sauna’s and sleeping in your jewelry.
- Jewelry maybe stored in a zip lock bag or an air tight container to avoid getting tarnished (oxidized).
Polishing and Cleaning
- After every use, clean your jewelry using a soft cloth, or rinse with luke warm water and pat dry with a soft cloth for extra shine. Premium High Quality Material
14K Gold Filled
- Gold filed jewelry contains 100% more gold than plated gold jewelry. It can last a life time with proper care.
- Tarnish- resistant, suitable for people with sensitive skin
- Sterling silver is high quality .925 sterling silver. Under a normal condition, sterling silver tarnishes over time. You can maintain shine by following the jewelry care instructions.